Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Secret Santa Paws is Coming...To Town!


 
I'm SOOOOOOOO excited!  I helped mom pack up our Secret Paws gift.  The thing is...mom said I can't meow a word about what kitty or kitties is getting this.  I can't even meow about where it's going.  Do you know how hard it is for me to keep a secret?  I'm gonna bust!

 
I thought I would contribute to Secret Paws...but mom says that this photo is titled "Not So Secret Paws".
 
We hope our package arrives in time for Christmas!   It went to the post office today.

6 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

We love the excitement of Secret Paws!!

The Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Our mom hasn't even packed our Secret Paws package up yet and sent it!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Secret Paws is so much fun!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We agree, it is hard to keep it secret, but we are managing to so far.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I have a hard time keeping secrets too! Can't wait for my secret kitty to get their gifts!
Love, Cody

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

I know what you mean! It's hard not to tell!!
Purrs